Metsa Wood Composite decking provides a natural-looking surface that is very easy to clean and will last for years. Composite is ideal wherever exceptional durability and weather resistance are required. Made from 90% recycled hardwood and polyethylene products, Composite is eco-friendly and long-lasting. No need to paint, seal, stain or even waterproof.
Major Advantages of Metsa Wood
- Rated as ‘Low potential for slip’
- Easy to install with colour co-ordinated edge trims and secret fix clips and screws
- Easy to work with using standard hand tools
- Very durable; water and moisture resistant
- Splinter free product
- Limited maintenance required
- Will not warp, twist or crack
- Rated as ‘low slip potential’ when independently tested to BS7976 part 2 to conform with UK slip resistance guidelines.
- Tested with Type 96 4S Slider and Type 55 (TRL) slider in both wet and dry conditions.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- To maintain the original finish of the decking, clean the board regularly with soap and water.
- No sealing or painting is required, however, the product can be painted with a standard timber treatment product.
- Wood Composite Decking comes with a 10 year warranty.
- The decking has strong resistance to weathering; however, the material colour will gradually fade over the service life of the product.
Ordering and more information
If you would like to place an order, please give us a call on 01268 732373. We regularly deliver to Wickford, Basildon Chelmsford and the surrounding areas. Contact us for more information.